Are you a start-up/SME? We have a challenge for you. Find out more about this opportunity here.
The S3E project is looking for startups and SME's from southern Europe who can address deep-tech challenges.
The consortium of S3E – Southern European Entrepreneurship Engine has officially launched S3E Reverse for Solvers Open Call #1. This call targets start-ups and SMEs with deep tech solutions that address one of the many challenges previously proposed by companies and public organisations. The call for applications will be open until the 15th of May at 5:00 PM CET.
The challenges focus on:
- AI-Driven Energy Efficiency
- Human-centred services with privacy at the core
- Energy Demand Forecasting
- Monitor and improve public health, reduce health disparities and support healthy lifestyles.
- Thermal energy storage
- Global monitoring of health misinformation
- Increase transparency and accountability in the wine supply chain
- Vehicle Fleet Management
- Food risk prevention in Smart Cities
- Clean energy solutions for sustainable agriculture
- Improving the user experience for data protection and privacy
- Prevention of harassment
- Digital Transformation processes
- Optimisation of machine operation
- Raw materials and alloys upgrade
If you are a startup or a SME working in one of these fields, please read the challenges here.
Who can apply?
Start-ups and SMEs with deep tech projects and solutions from all over Southern Europe, meeting the following criteria:
- Being established in any southern European country or associated one.
- Capable of addressing one of the 15 challenges submitted to the open call for challenges. These challenges are related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- Can justify the development and / or deployment of a Deep Tech solution
You can find more information about the Open Call eligibility criteria and application process on the project website (https://south3e.eu) and submit your application on the F6S Portal, here.
The full press release can also be found by clicking here.